Monday, December 28, 2015

5th week, last week in CCM

Hello everyone,
 Its been a week of gratitude. Thanksgiving was not so hard away from home, i have family now here with the friendships I've built. We still had the wonderful feast of food, but we also heard words from an apostle of the Lord, Elder Oaks, remind us that gratitude is much more than words, its actions. And I'm glad I'm serving a mission where i can show my actions as gratitude to our Loving Father in Heaven for all of the blessings in my life. I recently got called as District Leader, which means im over 10 other missionaries and am responsible for all of their work and obedience and punctuality and everything, its actually really fun since my group is very responsible already, and i get the chance to serve them more. Um, i also am working with an Elder Thomas with building a choir of Latinos and Norteamericanos to sing, in Spanish, What Child is This, for a Christmas special for ambassadors from every country in central america who are coming to see what its like to be a missionary. Its really cool that they're coming to see what we do, and that we get to share some time with these leaders from the countries we are going out to serve. Well, only one week left, and im out to Honduras! I really cant wait, tengo mucho entusiasmado! Pues, hasta la siguiente semana! Te amo a todos! 

Sacrificio es temporal, la gloria es eterna

Elder Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment